Seminar Cancellation Policy:
- If Health and Healing zone cancels a course for any reason you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel up to 14 days prior to the class date, a refund will be given. The refund will be subject to a 5% fee if a credit card was used.
- If you cancel less than 14 days up to 2 days prior to the class date, no refund will be given but you may apply that fee to another class of your choice.
- If you cancel within 24 hours prior to the class date no refund will be given or any opportunity to apply your fee to another class – absolutely no exceptions.
- You may find someone to attend in your place instead of canceling - call 920-428-2181 or email to update the new student information for the certificate.
- All refunds are issued within 30 days or you may apply your class fee to another class.
- Please be aware that if minimal student enrollment is not met this class may be canceled - you will be notified by Health and Healing Zone at least 5 days prior to seminar date.
I care about your health and safety. I have always worked in compliance with state health regulations for my profession with cleaning and disinfecting the classroom and all point of touch items. As we move forward during the COVID-19 virus outbreak, I am required to take additional measures to make sure your visit for live classes to be as safe as possible. Extra measures will be required:
- Before entering, you will be required to wear a mask. Your mask is to be kept on throughout your time in the classroom. I also will be wearing a mask.
- When entering the classroom, you may be asked to remove your shoes by the door. I ask that you have on clean socks to keep on during class time except when receiving.
- You will have your temperature taken with an infrared forehead thermometer and asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering for start of class and upon returning from lunch.
- You will be asked to leave the classroom for the lunch hour. Absolutely no eating allowed inside the classroom. You must go outside of the classroom for snacks during breaks and for lunch.
- Class sizes will be kept small with no more than 12 students. Proper distancing during lectures and massage table set up will be practiced.
- You will be asked to bring hand sanitizer or sanitizing wipes to be used throughout practicing techniques during the class. I will be sanitizing my hands between working with each student.
- Please bring sanitizing solution to clean your massage table and equipment between sessions practiced and a clean towel to wipe them down. I will also have sanitizing solution available to use.
- I suggest you bring and wear disposable gloves and protective eye wear. Not required.
- Protocols will be followed by administering all proper sanitizing measures prior to your arrival for both the classroom and restroom area.
- Bringing your own water or hydrating beverage is highly recommended. Please be sure you have a lid on it to avoid spills.
- We are all in this together and together we will work to keep each other safe and healthy. I'm willing to do the extra work and effort. I thank you in advance for your support and understanding.